Last glint

Her:It's over

Him: Okay...wait what! Run that back for me please, say it slowly so I can see what we thought we found take its last train of breath from the station of your lungs. Let me hear the screeching sound from the sharpening of your dagger on the surface of your enamel as it intends to pierce this familiar heart.

Her: Ah, don't put it on me, I did not ask you to fall so hard...

Him: Who wouldn't! When all I saw every time I looked into your eyes were the treasures of the universe hidden in the stars begging to glitter in your eyes...

 Her: That's your problem! I needed a cactus, but you are just an orchid ,a violet at best, I'm not ready for that level of commitment at my age.

Him: I told you I love you and you did not reject yet said it back instead!?

Her: What would you do rather have me say, in a perfect moment, when time stood still to witness this timeless event,poured out from the pristine parts of your heart ...Lord knows I could not say no to you yet .

Him: But you could ,I would rather be broken straight out the gate ,but you let me forget that my heart is already taped ,you smiled as I told you I told my friends, I stood head strong when they said I was getting played,I cared less that this could be a losing game!...I am the one to blame ,this is a pipe dream!... Just realized that as the curtains close on this scene with my heart beating it's last glint. Now leave! I will walk the other way and hope you I will never have to see till I reach the brink of the dark abyss and maybe I get saved or maybe I just get to pay the price of the crimes that love commits!

Her: Good bye.


©Lepinn

Popular posts from this blog

right man for you

Train through the Lilac field